Monday, August 28, 2006

Government

Government:

Concept & Laws:

Toanusia is ran under the concepts of dictatorship. So do as I say or face darkness the rest of your life. I have the ability to do as I see fit and should I want to exile you or such I will. So don't anger me and you will live.

Military:

All children (male and female) when they are to turn age 18, will undergo a 2 year military training. Should there be a war, there will be a mandatory draft and all are to report to the nearest military base for instructions.

Retirement Age: None.

Education:

All children are to report to school from 7:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. everyday of the year except for the months of June and July. There is no letter grade, instead each student is to be ranked based on their numeric grade in their class. For the unfortnate student who is ranked bottom of the class, they will not recieve lunch or breakfast for a week. Ranking will be updated every week.

Everybody will have at least a 3-year college education, in which the first year is free of charge.

Health:

Healthcare is available to all citizens of Toanusia. Must be able to make weekly payments.

No comments: