Monday, August 28, 2006

Principles of Democracy

1. People living in my country are allowed to have the best education that Toanusia has to offer. They will also be able to get a health care program if they are able to afford it. Other then that, I will decide how the lifesytles of my subordinants. P.S. be on my good side.

2. I am the single person who does not have to follow any of the rules. Everyone else has to follow what I say and if it comes down to it, I have the final word.

3. There's basically no equality since I am a DICTATOR for the final time. Although when it comes to people below me, they are all equal.

4. VERY RARELY will I change my mind about something. Only if you are on my good side would I change my decision.

5. I laugh at this, if they do not like the situation that they are in they can live in a prison.

No comments: